Hyper Plan v1.1.2 now
A new Hyper Plan release is now available, with
1. Hyperlink properties added to cards. Just drag
and drop a hyperlink from your web browser or a file for Windows
Explorer or Mac Finder into the Links
box for a
card. Click on a link to activate it. http, https and mailto:
hyperlinks are supported. Note that only links are stored (not the
2. Filtering added to the Table
to duplicate selected cards/rows.
4. Edit>Select All
added to select all visible cards/rows.
5. Pinch zoom gesture support added to the Cards
6. Card Notes are now shown in
the Table pane.
7. CSV import can now handle Windows, Mac and
MS-DOS format CSV files (which have different line endings) on both
Windows and Mac.
8. When importing a CSV file, the first column
named 'Notes' (case insensitive) will be imported into the card Notes,
rather than a creating a new property called 'Notes'.
9. Card Notes are now exported
to CSV format.
10. Properties are now deleted using the Delete
Property button in the Property window.
11. There are now Move to top
and Move to bottom buttons in the Ordering
tab of the Property window.
12. Multiple terms (separated by spaces) can now
be used in Basic filtering in the Cards
13. You can now display a title in the Cards
pane using the Title field in the Appearance
section of the left pane. Use the Title size field
to set the font size.
14. In the Preferences window
you can now choose whether rolling the mouse wheel forwards will scroll
up/down, zoom in, zoom out or do nothing. Hold down the Ctrl
(Windows)/Alt (Mac) key while moving the mouse wheel
to do the opposite.
15. In the Preferences window
you can now set how sensitive zooming is. Sensitivity can vary from
x1.05 to x2.0 per zoom step.
16. If you are zoomed in to the Cards
pane and no cards are selected you can hold down the Space
key and drag the 'canvas'.
17. Check for updates, Subscribe
to newsletter and FAQ page can now all be
accessed from the Help menu.
18. More text is now displayed in tooltips.
19. Redraws are faster when updating a property
for many cards in the Cards pane.
20. Previously new plans were always created by
default in Documents/HyperPlan. New plans are now
created by default in the last folder that a plan was created or opened
21. Previously the Mac version of Hyper Plan
automatically deployed sample plans into Documents/HyperPlan
when a new version was first run. It now asks before doing this.
22. We fixed an issue with drop-down lists in the
left pane 'stealing' focus during mouse wheel scrolling. This seemed to
be particularly a problem with Apple 'Magic Mice'.
23. We fixed a bug that caused changes to stored
filters not to be included in Undo/Redo.
24. We fixed a bug that caused problems when
selecting cards with leading or trailing white space in property values.
We have also made various minor usability
improvements not detailed above. v1.1.0 and v1.1.1 were internal test
You can download the new release now:
This is a free upgrade
to everyone with a v1 license key. If you haven't purchased a license
yet, you can do so here
for just $40.
Many thanks to everyone that sent feedback. Please
let us know if you find any bugs in the new release.
We have updated the FAQ
page to cover questions such as:
- How do I access my plans from more than one
- How do I create, rename or delete a column (or
row) in the 'Cards' pane?
- How do I hide completed cards without deleting
- How do I show overdue cards?
Making a pivot table
Hyper Plan makes it easy to create pivot tables.
Much easier than
Excel! We have added a How
To Make A Pivot Table page to show you how.
Spreading the word
Hyper Plan is a very new product and we would really appreciate your
help spreading the word about it. Whether it is a mention on a forum, a
blog post, a demonstration to a colleague or a tweet. It all helps!
Oryx Digital Ltd