Hyper Plan v1.4.0 is
A new Hyper Plan release is now available for
Windows and Mac OS X,
with improvements and bug fixes.
Windows and Mac OS X
1. Hyper Plan has a new logo.
2. You can now change the order in which
properties are listed using Edit>Re-Order properties.
3. The Wide grid and Tall
grid card layouts have been improved to use less space.
4. You can now drop a .hp, .hpb
or .csv file onto the Cards or Table
panes to open the file.
5. The level of magnification used by the
magnification cursor now adapts better to different zoom levels.
6. You can now undo (one at a time) all the
changes made by clicking the Default button in the Appearance
7. There was a bug that meant the selected row in
the Table pane was sometimes not the one exported
or duplicated. This is now fixed.
8. The shortcut to open/close the Layout/Color
Cards section in the
pane has been changed from Ctrl+T/Ctrl+Alt+T to Ctrl+B/Ctrl+Alt+B.
Mac OS X only
9. Support for Mac OS X 10.10 look and feel has
Get it now
You can download the new release now:
This is a free
if you already have a v1 license key. If you haven't
purchased a license yet, you can do so here.
Thanks to everyone who sent feedback. Please let
us know if you find
any bugs in the new release.
Oryx Digital Ltd