Hyper Plan is v1.2.1
A new Hyper Plan release is now available for Windows and Mac OS X,
Windows and Mac OS X
1. The ability to search cards has been added to
the Cards pane. Cards that contains text matching
the search are selected. Check the zoom to selected
check box to zoom in on the selected cards.
2. You can now change column/row order in the Cards
pane by dragging and dropping the columns and rows (for text properties
3. Clicking on the column or row header of a text
property gives you the option to:
- Edit the property (as previously).
- Add a new column/row either side.
- Rename the column/row.
- Delete the column/row.
4. You can now make a copy of the current plan
file by selecting File>Duplicate File..
You will be given the option to load the duplicate.
5. You can now choose colored star, diamond and
triangle shapes in Show Card Properties, in
addition to the existing circle and square shapes.
6. You can now change how cards are laid out
within a cell using the Cell layout drop-down list
in the Appearance section of the Left
7. View>Hide Left Pane
and View>Show Left Pane can be used to hide
and show the Left pane in the Cards
pane. You can also use the keyboard short Ctrl+L/Ctrl+Alt+L
(Windows) and Cmd+L/Cmd+Alt+L (Mac OS X).
8. Keyboard shortcuts have been added for the Filter
field in the Table pane and for the Left
pane sections in the Cards pane. Hover over the
controls to see the shortcuts.
9. In the Preferences window
you can now choose how to back-up your plan:
- Check Backup changes every
to make a time-stamped .hpb copy of your plan at the chosen interval in
the chosen folder (e.g. myplan_2015-03-09T10-05-59.hpb).
A backup will only be made if you have changed the plan in that time.
It won't overwrite any previous backup files.
- Check Backup every save to
make a .hpb copy of the previous version of your plan, every time you
save, in the same folder as the plan (e.g. myplan.hpb).
The previous backup for that file will be overwritten each time.
10. Card selections have now been made more
obvious, with a thicker border and you can now change the selection
color in the Appearance section.
11. The aspect ratio (width:height ratio) of cards
can now be changed in the Appearance section.
12. The scaling of text to fit inside cards has
13. Kerning (letter spacing) of text inside cards
has been improved.
Hyper Plan can now detects if another application (e.g. another Hyper
Plan user on your network) has changed the plan file you have open, and
gives you the option to re-load it. You can disable these checks by
unchecking the Check for changes to the open plan by other
applications check box in the Preferences
window. On Windows, only plans opened as read-only can be modified by
15. You can now hide the Quick add
field in the Add Card window by checking the Hide
'Quick add' field check box.
When importing .csv files with 'notes' or 'links' columns, the column
headers could be incorrect in v1.1.2. This is now fixed.
17. The default card font on Windows has been
changed to Corbel, which is clearer at small sizes than Arial.
The Windows version of Hyper Plan now locks a file when you open it
normally. This prevents any other application on the Windows network
from writing to the file, as long as it is open. You can also open a
plan file 'read-only', but Hyper Plan won't save any changes you make
to the plan.
19. The Windows installer now handles a missing
'Documents' folder more gracefully.
You can download the new release now:
This is a free upgrade if you already have a v1 license key. If you haven't purchased a license
yet, you can do so here.
Thanks to everyone that sent feedback. We have lots of ideas of how we can improve Hyper Plan further. But If you have
an idea, and you haven't told us
yet, please email us.
Let us know if you find any bugs in the new release. We can
only fix bugs we know about!
Oryx Digital Ltd