Hyper Plan v1.3.0 is
A new Hyper Plan release is now available for
Windows and Mac OS X, with improvements and bug fixes.
Windows and Mac OS X
1. In addition to exporting all cards, you can now choose to export
just selected or visible cards to CSV format. The window below is
shown whenever you export to CSV format and the number of selected or
visible cards is greater than zero and less than the total number of
2. You can now change between stored views using the following keyboard shortcuts:
- Ctrl+] (Windows) / Cmd+] (Mac OS X) : Next stored view.
- Ctrl+[ (Windows) / Cmd+[ (Mac OS X) : Previous stored view.
- Ctrl+1 (Windows) / Cmd+1 (Mac OS X) : Select stored view 1.
- Ctrl+2 (Windows) / Cmd+2 (Mac OS X) : Select stored view 2.
- Ctrl+9 (Windows) / Cmd+9 (Mac OS X) : Select stored view 9.
3. In the Preferences window you can now choose whether Hyper
Plan will automatically check online for updates daily, weekly, monthly
or never. The default is weekly.
4. Previously Hyper Plan sometimes failed to export large plans to JPG and PNG formats. This is now fixed.
5. A minor issue relating to dragging cards has been fixed.
6. After importing a CSV file in Hyper Plan v1.2.1 you couldn't save it. This is now fixed.
7. Ctrl+Tab now changes the front tab from the Tables tab to the Cards tab.
You can download the new release now:
This is a free upgrade
if you already have a v1 license key. If you haven't
purchased a license yet, you can do so here.
Thanks to everyone who sent feedback. Please let us know if you find
any bugs in the new release. We can only fix bugs we know
Productivity The Agile Way' Course
Tambone, author of the 'Skyrocket Your Productivity The Agile Way' course, is offering a discount on the course for Hyper Plan
customers. The course focuses on agile planning techniques, including
Scrum and Kanban, to boost your personal productivity. We think this
approach fits very well with Hyper Plan. The course contains over 43
lectures and 3 hours of content. It has excellent reviews. In addition, customers who complete the course and leave a review will qualify for two weeks of 1-on-1 remote coaching on the course subjects.
The first 10 Hyper Plan customers to enroll can get a 75%
discount ($49 final price) here.
Subsequent Hyper Plan customers can get a 50% discount ($99 final
You can find out more from
the Udemy website.
Should have used
This still is from the 2015 British Sci Fi film Ex
Machina. Highly recommended, if you like thoughtful science
If you have any good pictures of people who you think would have been better using Hyper Plan, please email them to us.
Oryx Digital Ltd