This release adds enhancements and bug fixes to v1.3.0.
This upgrade is free to all customers with a valid v1 license key. If you don’t have a license key you can use it as a free trial for 7 days. After that you can buy a license key here.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up any important plan files before installing any new release.
1. Hyper Plan has a new logo.
2. You can now change the order in which properties are listed using Edit>Re-Order properties.
3. The Wide grid and Tall grid card layouts have been improved to use less space.
4. You can now drop a .hp, .hpb or .csv file onto the Cards or Table panes to open the file.
5. The level of magnification used by the magnification cursor now adapts better to different zoom levels.
6. You can now undo (one at a time) all the changes made by clicking the Default button in the Appearance section.**
7. There was a bug that meant the selected row in the Table pane was sometimes not the one exported or duplicated. This is now fixed.
8. The shortcut to open/close the Layout/Color Cards section in the Left pane has been changed from Ctrl+T/Ctrl+Alt+T to Ctrl+B/Ctrl+Alt+B.
9. Support for Mac OS X 10.10 look and feel has been improved.
Questions or problems?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org