This release adds some bug fixes.
This upgrade is free to all customers with a valid v2 license key. If you don’t have a license key you can use Hyper Plan as a free trial for 7 days. After that you can buy a license key here. If you already have a v1 license key you can upgrade to v2 here.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. Hyper Plan v2.1.0 sometimes showed a spurious Cannot open message when first run. This is now fixed.
2. Hyper Plan was previously unable to correctly read in some CSV files with Mac OS X line endings. This is now fixed.
3. Previously the edit and delete card overlay symbols didn’t always appear when hovering over a card when view>Icon Overlay was selected. This is now fixed.
4. The inferred type of an Automatic property was not always updated when a card was deleted. This is now fixed.
5. Hyper Plan now respects the decimal and thousand separators selected for your operating system. E.g. you can write one thousand point nine as 1,000.9 if your locale is set to US or UK English and 1.000,9 if your locale is set to German. You can override this using the new Number format field in the Preferences window.
6. Hyper Plan can sometimes crash when checking for updates due to problems in SSL library configurations. This should only affect a small number of Mac users. If this is a problem for you, set Automatically check for software updates in the Preferences window to Never. You can find out when updates are available by subscribing to our newsletter.
7. Customers have reported that Hyper Plan is sometimes unable to export using File>Export>Cards>JPG. However we aren’t able to reproduce this here. If it happens to you, please let us know so we can investigate further.
Many thanks to: Ziad Y., Peter K., Rik H., Ash R. and anyone we missed for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements which we implemented in this release.
Questions or problems?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org