This release adds improvements and bug fixes.
This upgrade is free to all customers with a valid v2 license key. If you don’t have a license key you can use Hyper Plan as a free trial for 7 days. After that you can buy a license key here. If you already have a v1 license key you can upgrade to v2 here.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. There is now a Properties pane where all the properties in the plan are displayed. You can change property names, types, default values and ordering in this pane. You can also click on an Edit button to access the Edit Property window.
2. You can now color cells in the Table pane according to property values. You can show a color for the property of each cell:
Or you can color each row by one selected property:
3. The Table tab now has a left pane. The table filter controls have been moved to this pane.
4. You can now change the font family and size in the left pane of the Table tab.
5. You can now find and replace text in card values, links and/or notes using Edit>Replace. Check Match case to make matching case-sensitive. Click Select Matches to highlight the matching cards/rows in the Cards or Table panes.
6. You can now customize the toolbar buttons and icon size in the Toolbar tab of the Preferences window.
7. You can now add a new property to all cards by clicking the Add Property… button in the Add Card or Edit Card windows.
8. You can now add a new link to a card by clicking the Add Link… button or by right-clicking on the Links field and selecting Add… in the Add Card or Edit Card windows.
9. You now have the option to show cards with rounded corners using the Card shape field in the Appearance section of the Cards pane.
10. The default name of the first property in a new plan has been changed from “Name” to “Title” (a property with a name called “Name” was too confusing!).
11. Previously the Table pane was not always updated after a card Notes field was edited. This is now fixed.
12. Previously there was an issue with the sizing of the table in the Show Properties section of the Cards pane. This is now fixed.
13. Previously cards were sometimes incorrectly redrawn after overlays were hidden in the Cards pane. This is now fixed.
14. Previously re-ordering properties could cause issues with the Charts pane. This is now fixed.
15. Tab ordering issues in the Add Card and Edit Card windows are now fixed.
16. Previously the contents of the Filter tab in the Cards pane was not always correctly saved. This is now fixed.
17. Previously Edit>Select All selected rows hidden by filtering in the Table pane. This is now fixed.
18. Various other minor fixes and usability improvements.
19. Hyper Plan can sometimes crash when checking for updates due to problems in SSL library configurations. This should only affect a small number of Mac users. If this is a problem for you, set Automatically check for software updates in the Preferences window to Never. You can find out when updates are available by subscribing to our newsletter.
20. Customers have reported that Hyper Plan is sometimes unable to export using File>Export>Cards>JPG. However we aren’t able to reproduce this here. If it happens to you, please let us know so we can investigate further.
21. If you are exporting your .csv file from Excel on Mac OS X, you may need to save it as Windows Comma Separated (.csv), due to issues with line endings.
Many thanks to: Chris B., Ziad Y., J. K., Tim P., Richard P. and anyone we missed for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements which we implemented in this release.
Questions or problems?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org