This release adds performance improvements and a bug fix.
This upgrade is free to all customers with a valid v2 license key. If you don’t have a license key you can use Hyper Plan as a free trial for 7 days. After that you can buy a license key here. If you already have a v1 license key you can upgrade to v2 here.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. Opening large plan and CSV files is now much faster. Over 20 times faster in some cases.
2. Editing multiple cards in large plans is now faster. Over 10 times faster in some cases.
3. Previously, canceling out of creating a new plan file from a CSV file could overwrite the current plan file in some cases. This is now fixed.
4. Hyper Plan can sometimes crash when checking for updates due to problems in SSL library configurations. This should only affect a small number of Mac users. If this is a problem for you, set Automatically check for software updates in the Preferences window to Never. You can find out when updates are available by subscribing to our newsletter.
5. Customers have reported that Hyper Plan is sometimes unable to export using File>Export>Cards>JPG. However we aren’t able to reproduce this here. If it happens to you, please let us know so we can investigate further.
6. If you are exporting your .csv file from Excel on Mac OS X, you may need to save it as Windows Comma Separated (.csv), due to issues with line endings.
Questions or problems?
Please email email@example.com