This release adds improvements and bug fixes.
This upgrade is free to all customers with a valid v2 license key. If you don’t have a license key you can use Hyper Plan as a free trial for 7 days. After that you can buy a license key here. If you already have a v1 license key you can upgrade to v2 here.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. The format of date headers in the Cards pane has been improved. Day and month names are based on your system locale.
2. Relative dates such as ‘today’, tomorrow’ and ‘+7’ can now be used when filtering date properties. Note that the property type must be explicitly set to ‘Date’. Hover over the filter value field for more details.
3. Relative dates now support negative dates. For example a date of ‘-7’ means 7 days before the current date.
4. Fixed a bug where clicking Add Property… in the Add Card window did not set the new property default value correctly.
5. On macOS 10.12 Hyper Plan checked for updates every time it was run, irrespective of the Check for software updates setting in Preferences. This is now fixed.
6. A spurious menu separator in the Help menu was removed.
1. Hyper Plan can sometimes crash when checking for updates due to problems in SSL library configurations. This should only affect a small number of Mac users. If this is a problem for you, set Automatically check for software updates in the Preferences window to Never. You can find out when updates are available by subscribing to our newsletter.
2. If you are saving an Excel spreadsheet on Mac OS X in CSV format, you may need to save it as Windows Comma Separated (.csv), for Hyper Plan to be able to import it. This is due to Excel issues with line endings.
Many thanks to: Ulrich K. and anyone we missed for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements which we implemented in this release.
Questions or problems?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org