This release adds improvements and bug fixes.
This upgrade is free to all customers with a valid v2 license key. If you don’t have a license key you can use Hyper Plan as a free trial for 7 days. After that you can buy a license key here. If you already have a v1 license key you can upgrade to v2 here.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. Stored views are now shown at the top of the View menu. You still have to use the Stored views section of the Cards pane to add, delete or modify stored views.
2. You can now set the alignment of text in cards to Left, Center or Right using the Card Font Align drop-down list in the Appearance section of the Cards pane.
3. Previously you couldn’t reliably select Advanced filtering terms to delete with the ‘-‘ button. This is now fixed.
4. The ‘intelligent’ text sizing algorithm has been improved to better handle writing in very small spaces (e.g. very small headers).
5. The padding inside cards has been increased slightly, to stop text nearly touching the edge of the card.
6. Previously, if you moved the mouse wheel while hovering over a ‘spin box’ control (the ones that have up and down arrows to change a number) in the left pane, the value of the control could change. This now only happens if you have clicked on the spin box first. This reduces the chance of unintended edits while scrolling the left pane up and down with the mouse wheel.
7. The size of icons in the Image drop-down list in the Add Card/Edit Card windows has been increased. It doesn’t seem to be possible to do this cleanly on Mac.
1. Hyper Plan can sometimes crash when checking for updates due to problems in SSL library configurations. This should only affect a small number of Mac users. If this is a problem for you, set Automatically check for software updates in the Preferences window to Never. You can find out when updates are available by subscribing to our newsletter.
2. If you are saving an Excel spreadsheet on Mac OS X in CSV format, you may need to save it as Windows Comma Separated (.csv), for Hyper Plan to be able to import it. This is due to Excel issues with line endings.
Many thanks to: Tamas B., Julie I., Miles T., Craig B., Ziad Y., Wim and anyone we missed for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements which we implemented in this release.
v2.5.2 for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (6 MB)
v2.5.2 for Mac 10.12 to 10.8 (10 MB)
Questions or problems?
Please email email@example.com