This release adds improvements and bug fixes.
This upgrade is free to all customers with a valid v2 license key. If you don't have a license key you can use Hyper Plan as a free trial for 7 days. After that you can buy a license key here. If you already have a v1 license key you can upgrade to v2 here.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
Windows and Mac
1. You can now add a new card by Alt-clicking or Right-clicking outside the current cells in the Cards pane. If you add it above or below a column, the column value will be set to that column and the row value will be set to the row property default. If you add it left or right of a row, the row value will be set to that row and the column value will be set to the column property default.
2. The current date is now highlighted in the calendar pop-up window.
3. Previously if you clicked the Add Property... button in the Add Card window and added a property of type Date the calendar button was disabled. This is now fixed.
4. Previously, in some unusual circumstances, a card may not have been added to the cell Alt-clicked or Right-clicked on. This is now fixed.
5. Previously the columns/rows visible for Date or Numeric properties weren't always updated when a card was hidden by filtering. This is now fixed.
6. Keyboard shortcuts are now shown in toolbar button tooltips.
7. Some of the 'Quick start guide' has been moved to the 'Expert tips' page.
8. Various minor usability improvements.
9. Previously when you double-clicked on a .txt file on your desktop or in the Finder, Hyper Plan might try to open the document. This is now fixed.
Known issues - Mac only
1. Hyper Plan can sometimes crash when checking for updates due to problems in SSL library configurations. This should only affect a small number of Mac users. If this is a problem for you, set Automatically check for software updates in the Preferences window to Never. You can find out when updates are available by subscribing to our newsletter.
2. If you are saving an Excel spreadsheet on Mac OS X in CSV format, you may need to save it as Windows Comma Separated (.csv), for Hyper Plan to be able to import it. This is due to Excel issues with line endings.
Many thanks to: Neville F., Ziad Y., Michael B. and anyone we missed for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements which we implemented in this release.