This is a test release. It has not been tested as extensively as a production release and is made available for a limited period to elicit customer feedback.
NB/ At some future point the connections feature will only be available in Hyper Plan Professional Edition. See this newsletter for more details.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. We have added Paste, Timestamp and Paste+Timestamp buttons to the Notes tab in the Add Card and Edit Card windows. This should make it easier to add notes with optional time and date information. Hover over the buttons to see the keyboard shortcuts.
2. In v2.8.3 the Explore Connections window did not position cards correctly in some cases (e.g. where there were more connection types than connections). This is now fixed.
3. Adding a new property didn’t always update the user interface consistently. This is now fixed.
4. The totals for newly added cards were sometimes missing in the Cards pane. This is now fixed.
5. The inactive Search item has been removed from the Help menu.
6. In macOS 10.13 the inactive Show Tab Bar and Show All Tabs items have been removed from the View menu.
1. If you are saving an Excel spreadsheet on Mac OS X in CSV format, you may need to save it as Windows Comma Separated (.csv), for Hyper Plan to be able to import it. This is due to Excel issues with line endings.
Many thanks to Herwig R., George R., Tim P., Graham R., John M. and everyone else that suggested improvements and bug fixes which we implemented in this release.
This test release is no longer available Go to the News page to find the latest release.
Questions or problems?
Please email email@example.com