This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v2.9.1. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. You can now set Cards>Appearance>Cards>Cell layout to be a Row 1 to 10 cards high or a Column 1 to 10 cards wide.
2. Scrolling and zooming are now faster. This should be particularly noticeable if you zooming a plan with 100s or 1000s of cards using scaled text.
3. Hyper Plan now outputs an error message if you try to print when no printers are available.
4. Hyper Plan now tries to preserve the ordering of XML attributes in the plan file, to make it easier to ‘diff’ two plan files.
5. If cards are displayed as rounded rectangles, then the hover highlight is now also displayed as a rounded rectangle.
6. Zoom selected now takes account of whether Cards>Appearance>Headers>Header type is set to Floating.
7. We have dropped support for Windows XP and Vista. Hyper Plan may still work on these OSs, but we haven’t tested it. You can still use Hyper Plan v2.9.1 on these OSs.
8. We have dropped support for macOS 10.8 and 10.9. You can still use Hyper Plan v2.9.1 on these OSs.
Many thanks to Lukas T., Tony M., Tom S., E.B. and everyone else that suggested improvements and bug fixes which we implemented in this release.
Questions or problems?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org