This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v2.9.2. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. Dot (.) is now recognized as a date delimiter along with slash (/), hyphen (-) and space ( ). This means that “31.1.2018” will be interpreted as the thirty first of January 2018 (assuming Date order is set to DDMMYYYY in Preferences).
2. You can now set your preferred date delimiter to slash (/), hyphen (-), dot (.) or space ( ) in the new Date delimiter field in the Preferences window. This delimiter will be used when creating new date values, e.g. from the date picker or relative dates such as today or +7. Any of the 4 delimiters can be used when inputting dates.
3. In v2.9.2 empty columns/rows were sometimes shown when they shouldn’t have been when Appearance>Cards>Cell layout was set to Row or Column. This is now fixed.
4. In v2.9.2 cards were incorrectly ordered in a cell when Cell layout was set to Row more than 1 card high. This is now fixed.
5. Previously the formatting of date values could be changed on entry, e.g. from 1 2 2018 to 1/2/2018. This now only happens for relative date values e.g. today or +7.
6. Previously there were sometimes issues with the sizing of columns in Advanced filtering. This is now fixed.
Many thanks to Ziad Y., Andreas L. and everyone else that suggested improvements and bug fixes which we implemented in this release.
Questions or problems?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org