This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v2.10.0 (Windows) and v2.10.1 (Mac). The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. When focus is in the Notes field of the Edit Card or Edit Property windows you can now press Ctrl+Return (Windows)/Cmd+Return (Mac) to save the changes and close the window. Thanks to Glen P for the suggestion.
2. Dragging a ‘rubber box’ to the edge of the Cards pane while zoomed in now causes the pane to scroll. Thanks to Glen P for the suggestion.
3. Previously the display did not always update in full screen mode when the plan was updated by another application. This is now fixed. Thanks to Kevin T. for reporting this.
4. Previously the Export>Charts menu was sometimes enabled when it shouldn’t have been. This is now fixed. Thanks to Annie A. for reporting this.
5. Previously font sizes were not always appropriate for high resolution displays (e.g. 4K displays). This is now fixed.
6. Some controls were not correctly aligned in the Left pane. This is now fixed.
7. Previously the ‘Connections’ column of the legend in the Cards pane could be incorrectly shown for the Home edition. This is now fixed.
v2.10.2 for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 (19 MB)
v2.10.2 for Mac 10.15 to 10.12 (11 MB)
Questions or problems?
Please email email@example.com