This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v2.10.2. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. Previously Hyper Plan would fail to open a .hp file if their was unexpected characters after the final ‘</root>’. This is now fixed. Thanks to Andreas K. for reporting this.
2. Minor improvements to the user interface.
3. A problem associating .hp files with Hyper Plan has been fixed.
4. In Hyper Plan v2.10.2 samples were not copied to the ‘Documents’ folder during installation. This is now fixed. Thanks to Monte D. for reporting this.
5. Ctrl+Click didn’t work in 2.10.1 and 2.10.2. This is now fixed. Thanks to David S. for reporting this.
Questions or problems?
Please email email@example.com