T-Cards are a simple, visual and intuitive system to track tasks, for example in production planning or employee scheduling. Task details are written on colored T-Cards and placed in slots on a T-Card board. The cards are then moved from column to column on the board to show changes of schedule or status.
The idea behind T-Card boards is beautiful in its simplicity. But using physical boards and cards does result in various physical limitations. You can avoid these limitations using T-Card planning software. Advantages include:
- No limit to the size of the board or the number of T-Cards.
- No limit to the amount of information recorded on a T-Card.
- Millions of possible card colors.
- The plan is visible to anyone that can access your network.
- Any number of boards.
- No need to get up from your computer to make a change!
Our Hyper Plan software also allows you do lots of things that simply aren't practical with physical cards and boards, including:
- Change the properties represented by rows and columns e.g. from status vs customer to priority vs assigned employee.
- Use filters to hide cards you aren't currently interested in.
- Total numerical properties by row and column.