Hyper Plan v2.9.1 released
Hyper Plan v2.9.1 is now available for Windows and Mac. This release adds more than 15 improvements to Hyper Plan v2.9.0, including:
- Shift date values for selected cards any number of days forwards or backwards.
- Show any invalid numeric or date property values in a different color in the Table pane.
- Improved layout by connectivity. (Professional edition only)
- A couple of crash bugs related to layout by connectivity and property were fixed. (Professional edition only)
- And lots more...
Find out more and download the new release from the release page:
This is a free upgrade for everyone with a v2 license.
- You can have your license key resent here.
- If you don't have a Hyper Plan license yet, you can buy one here.
- If you have a v1 license you can upgrade to v2 Home edition here.
- If you have a v2 Home edition license you can upgrade to v2 Professional edition here.
Thanks to everyone who sent us bug reports and suggestions for improvements. Please let us know if you have any problems with the new release.
We have also been improving the drawing speed of the Cards pane for a smoother scrolling and zooming experience. If you look very carefully you may notice that Hyper Plan now draws cards with less details if you zoom right back (no gradients, anti-aliasing, symbols etc).
On our development machine scrolling and zooming is fairly smooth even with our "test plan from hell", which is randomly populated with 2500 cards + 2500 connections!
Swim lane diagrams
The ability to layout cards by connectivity in one axes and category in another means that Hyper Plan Professional edition is great for drawing swim lane diagrams. No more fiddling round to change lane widths and card positions, as this is all done for you automatically. Find out more in our new how to create a swim lane diagram article.
Oryx Digital Ltd